Project Coordinator (Fulltime – Groningen)
At MeMo² – a Kantar company – we work for (international) large clients on a daily basis and have become a leader in the field of crossmedia effect tracking and effect attribution. We combine trackers, analytics, and data science solutions to give brands and top 500 advertisers full control over their commercial success. We are looking for a Project Coordinator to support our team in creating and maintaining clear schedules, making sure they are met and adhere to our quality standards.
This is what you like to do
- You like to work in an organized manner and turn to-dos into clear schedules
- You are a hands-on person and meet deadlines on time
- You identify possible bottlenecks and always look to improve current processes
- You can turn long-running projects into manageable actions and communicate effectively with (external) stakeholders
- You enjoy a broad and practical position with plenty of room for your own input and growth.
As Project Coordinator, you work closely with your colleagues to create and maintain orderly schedules. When new projects are briefed to you, you translate them into actionable to-dos in clear (personal) schedules. You communicate (mostly internally) about the feasibility of new or ongoing projects and look for further improvements to ensure that the client receives timely and qualitative input. As Project Coordinator, you will work with the team to look for opportunities to expand and improve our current panels, in-house applications, and surveys. You will work on our social media/online marketing (AdWords) campaigns, monitoring and adjusting where necessary to ensure panel growth.
You recognize yourself in the following:
- Minimum Secondary Vocational education way of working and thinking (MBO4)
- Have at least 1-2 years of relevant work experience (i.e., in Project Management, Account Management or Online Marketing)
- Fluent in English or Dutch in word and writing
- Experience with Excel, Spreadsheets, Jira, Notion, or another project management tool is beneficial
- Tech savvy, pick up new software quickly and are open to new tools (Photoshop and/or SQL experience can help)
What we offer you
- The opportunity to work with exciting international clients
- An important, supportive role in a dynamic and fast-growing company with many young professionals
- A diverse role with growth opportunities
- Access to expertise and innovative tools of an international organization that knows everything about brands, and how to make them stronger
- Delicious lunches, weekly drinks and periodic knowledge sharing through internal inspiration sessions
- The ability to work from fantastic offices in Groningen or Amsterdam.
Can you picture yourself joining our team? Don’t hesitate to send us your motivation and CV, to give your career the ideal boost.